Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Year's Resolution

I was in Ohio this weekend for "the holidays" and my cousins (plus Bodacious Stephen) staged an intervention:

PIPPI: HI GUYS, HOW'S IT GOING?
COUSINS ETC: Things are in the shitter, Pippi.
PIPPI: HUH?
COUSINS ETC: There are major omissions on Pippi Picks: No Lady Gaga, and no updates on Tender Panda or Kat Von D. This is a big problem.
PIPPI: But teshuvah, tzedakah, and tequila can reduce the severity of the decree?
COUSINS ETC: You have also never mentioned mytattoosucks.com.
PIPPI: I promise I will Pick mytattoosucks.com before Yom Kippur.

Now my repentance: This website has only a few bad tattoos, but some are very emotional and moving, like this one:And some, instead of sucking, are AMAZING, like this guy:
I've known whih tattoo I'm getting for a long time:
It's going to say "I LOVE TO FLIRT, I LIVE TO FLIRT" across my tramp stamp.

Option 2: "MY GRANDPARENTS WENT TO FLORIDA AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID TRAMP STAMP."

Someday, someday.

No comments: