Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm Not Saying I'm Back, But... A PippiPicks Q&A

Friends, PippiPicks has been on silent since 2012 and I understand that's been a big problem for everyone. I'm talking a BIG problem. I'm talking a bunch of naked people walking around refusing to dress themselves or laugh or smile or love other human beings because there I was not here to pick out their g-ddamn clothes.

I'm not sorry about this but I am sorry if you had any buttburn or any butt ice damage due to not wearing your g-ddamn clothes to protect you from different weather.

Ok, here's what I'm going to do here: I'm going to give you this special cookie outfit so you can just put an outfit on and stop causing problems and ruining your career:


I don't think this is for Halloween, I think this is for self-expression.

Question and answer session:

Q: Why is the origin of PippiPicks ?
A: PippiPicks was started to cure my horrible insomnia because there is no miracle cure better than looking at picture of Coco and pictures of hats.
Q: How can I tell the degree of Pippi's insomnia?
A: Look at the # of posts/year.
Q: I'm sorry 2007 was such a tough year for you.
A: That's not a question, that's just a nice comment.
Q: I just want you to get a great night's sleep.
A: Thanks, that makes me feel really cared for.
Q: Where did you find this photo of cookie monster.
A: On ebay, like how a normal person would.
Q: What if I don't wear the costume you told me to wear.
A: I'll cancel Halloween for my future kids.
Q: Will our future kids be friends?
A: Yes.
Q: Do you still like Coco?
A: Yes.
Q: Even though time has passed?
A: ARE YOU SHITTING ME. THIS WOMAN SAVED MY G-DDAMN LIFE.
Q: Is PippiPicks back?
A: Only one way to find out.

No comments: