Monday, December 24, 2007

I Am the Xmas Xpert!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!
I am celebrating my very first Christmas this year with my A+ boyf's family! A Jew at Christmas! That's as preposterous as a clam in the senate!

Look, guys. I may be le Jew, but I sure know how to dress for Christmas. I also make sure to have a set of holiday sweaters to impress the Christian Crew.

This is a photo of me enjoying the Christmas lights:This is a picture of me in my most spirited sweater. Look! Even the flamingos are wearing Christmas sweaters!
Sometimes, though, Christmas is less casual. At those times, I ditch my sweaters and slip on this delightful top:
Merry Christmas Eve!
Don't forgot to clean your Santa Chute!

1 comment:

annie said...

Christmas was okay I guess, but I just know it would've been ten times better if I had been wearing one of those sweaters.