Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pippi Picks Forever 21

Man, I kind of love Forever 21.
It just has all this cheap crap. Mmmmm. Cheap. Craaaaaaap. Mmm.

I had a moment when I suddenly wanted to buy these funny looking mocs:
Like, oooooooooooooh. Slippers with hard bottoms! Then I said, "Uhhhh.... Will that match my sequin bodysuit? Will that match my pleather hot pants? No. Then they just aren't practical."

However, if this special lady below walked into Forever 21, I would advise her differently.
I would say, "Special ho! Tsk tsk! You paid $72.45 for that leather bustier! You could have gotten a Fo Fo 21 bustier for only $20!"
She would say, "Thank you, Pippi. You are like my Santa Ma'am. You helped me have a great Xmas AND a happy jew year."
Then I would say, "Anytime," and we would go get a sandwich or something.

No comments: