Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snexy Foxy CLAM JAMS! Just in time for V-Day!

Today was a snow day in NYC and to celebrate, my fine coworker, LIZ, emailed me something incredible:
THE HOODIE FOOTIE SNUGGLE SUIT!

I want to start combining all my other clothes, too. Unders + Pajamas + Sandwiches + HAMS = THE HAMMIE SAMMIE UNDER JAM!!!

Until production on Hammie Sammie Under Jams begins, you can buy a Hoodie Footie Snuggle Suit from a website with the best name ever, PAJAMAGRAM.COM.
A JAMMIE VALUE SET!

3 comments:

annie said...

I'VE SEEN THIS! It was my status on facebook for a while. Also, this is what Peanut Butter sent me for V-day:
http://www.brookstone.com/top-special-offers_nap-comfy-blanket-with-sleeves.html?bkiid=hmpg|mn_flash|631085p|s1

In a tasteful camel, of course.

annie said...

Also, in case you ever dump that sad sack of a boyfriend (hey, Christopher!), here's a tip for all the diamonds he's given you:

http://www.outofyourlife.com/

Harley said...

It's like a Slanket, only way better.