Thursday, December 2, 2010

Greg Picks Teva Stilettos

My friend, GREG, has found the perfect holiday shoe for you: TEVA STILETTOS:I can't.... I mean...
I mean, there's really only one appropriate thing to say about these Tevas:
"I'LL TAKE ONE IN EACH COLOR, PLEASE!!"
Props to Greg and The Consumerist for knowing a good thing when they saw it.

Also, props to The Gloss for tackling the most important holiday instruction list, "7 Places to Wear Your Teva Stilettos."
Here's Pippi's list of "7 Days You Should Wear Your Teva Stilettos:"
  1. Monday
  2. Tuesday
  3. Wednesday
  4. Thursday
  5. Friday
  6. Saturday
  7. Sunday
AND Pippi's list of "7 Places to Wear Your Teva Stilettos:"
  1. EVERYWHERE!!!!
  2. EVERYWHERE!!!!
  3. EVERYWHERE!!!!
  4. EVERYWHERE!!!!
  5. EVERYWHERE!!!!
  6. EVERYWHERE!!!!
  7. EVERYWHERE!!!!
You know what to do.

No comments: