Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pippi Picks Hanno's Coat

Hanno is a regular commentator on Pippi Picks and she recently commented that she's in the market for a coat. That was her first mistake. Now I am going to forcefully pressure her into wearing a coat I have picked instead of one she likes.

Hanno, I'm of many minds about this coat. 50% of me thinks you should get a coat in a dark, foreboding color that tells everyone to buzz off.
Like, "Buzz off! I am wearing a gray swingy that I had monogrammed with my family name!"

Or Buzz off! I have scarves and things around my neck!!!
REMEMBER THE DANGER OF SCARVES!!!!!!!!!!
Then 75% of me is thinking that you should go the other direction and wear a bright, happy coat that encourages everyone to bake and write valentines:
Like, happy ruffles, right?
Also, WOULD WE ALL NOT DIE OF CUTENESS IF YOU RAN AROUND IN A LITTLE RED HOODED SWINGY? Yes, we would.
But if that's too big of a decision you could always be a classy babe and wear wintry white:Like, 35% of me thinks you should act like a sandwich and get all wrapped up in a major pouf:
Then another 20% thinks you should wear this mancoat and man around:

Although it is shamefully impractical, aren't you kind of digging this whole short-sleeve coat thing going around? I won't tell anyone. I'm about 70% thinking you should rock this.Ok, I've taken a look at my percentages here and drawn this pie chart to help you decide which coat to get:
All done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doe a deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretzel time!!!!!!!!!1

4 comments:

annie said...

Well now I don't know WHAT to do. I think I'll go put on a t-shirt and shorts and lie in a snow drift until I figure it out.

christopher said...

I'd tell you to where a scarf, too, but now I'm scared of what it might be capable of...

christopher said...

That's right, 'where' a scarf. That's how we say it in New York.

Anonymous said...

How is it that I didn't discover this blog sooner?? I'm going to go with the fact that I didn't realize there was a links section on the IGP page yet.

Here's my fashion dilemma: How can I buy jeans that will continue to fit me in three months? (The answer "stop having a tapeworm" has already been suggested.)