Thursday, November 6, 2008

YES, WE DID!!!!!!!

I haven't posted any picks in a while because I have been TOTALLY CONSUMED BY ELECTION MADNESS and VERY BUSY HITTING "REFRESH" ON 538.COM if you know what I mean.
I mean, even though Pippi Picks is devoted to the public service of frivolous sh*t, I am fighting the URGE TO S-S-SLAAAM YOU WITH all kinds of EARNESTNESS ABOUT MY EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS INCLUDING FEELINGS OF WEEPINESS, HOPEFULNESS, AND SERIOUS THINGS.

Summary of analysis:
SYMBOLIC HAPPENINGS!!!!!!!!
HISTORIC ADVANCEMENTS!!!!!!!
POSITIVE THEMES!!!!!!!!
INTERESTING EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cried my stone-cold BALLS OFF when Obama was announced President and was a crazy mess.

In honor of this special time, I'm going to wear a full American outfit:
Whoaaaa. Ok.

Gotta go - I have to watch that Grant Park video clip about 500 more times.
500 times A DAY. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

2 comments:

annie said...

I wholeheartedly agree, and we're having a BYOBama party here tomorrow to celebrate.

christopher said...

That's a great idea for a party. Much better than BYOMcCain. I think the nation made a good choice.