Saturday, October 13, 2007

Boots for Eli

Here is a comment recently posted on Pippi Picks:

"Pippi,

the winter is nigh and I need some freakin' boots.
Yelp me!

bootlessly,
Eli"

Eli, I will indeed yelp you boot up. There are lots of boots for menz that will make you look like a douche but do not fear. There's a rainbow of footwear waiting for you.

If you want an old classic, you can always rock Sorels like me and Rampdog did when we were little:
But if you need to stay under the radar, you should stay hidden with camo:

Can't decide? COMBINE THE TWO WITH A MAGIC SHOE WAND!
I mean, you can't go wrong with motorcycle boots:
You probably could go wrong with thigh-highs:
If that's too daring, you can play it down with plain black work boots:If you have chilly ankles, wear some fuzzy roll-tops:
If you're going to Texas you should definitely wear cowboy boots instead:


If you want my honest opinion, I think you should wear these:
And if you're lonely and want a boot that can also be your pet, you should buy these:
I think you know what to do.

1 comment:

annie said...

I'm going to make the pet boot the latest Vassar fad. Then I'm going to do some lines and comb my boots!