Monday, January 14, 2008

Pippi Picks Barneys Best Buys for Pranks and Laughs

I have never bought anything at Barneys! I think spending big bucks for small sweaters is like pooping on your money and flushing it down the honey pot!

However, if you MUST be kept in fancy furs, now is the time because Babs New York is having a special sale.

I have picked out the Pippi Picks Barneys Best Buys of Early 2008 to help you with your luxury bargain hunting.

As always, I would like you to wear a special sack:
If that won't do, this two-toned jammie will display your tummy handsomely:
Barneys also has a selection of shoes just for pranking your friends and frenemies!

Some dumb friend will say, "Yai! Nice pants!"
That's when you say, "I've got you now! These boots come with LOWER PANTS ATTACHED! Now YOU are the fool, Francoise!!!!!"
You may want to wait for warmer weather, though, due to the problem of chilly thighs.

MEANWHILE, if someone you hate is having a birthday, give them these shoes:
Have them put them on and say "Break a leg!" PRETENDING THAT IT IS A JOKE!
HA! WHO IS MAKING A JOKE NOW??? NOW YOU ARE MAKING A JOKE!!!!!!
BAM! THEY WILL BREAK ALL KINDS OF THINGS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

annie said...

I think I've figured out Barney's design strategy: They poke fun at a machine's robot mother until it throws up from anger, and whatever the machine throws up they turn into shoes.