Sunday, October 12, 2008

Californian Whores

Today my picks for you come from shopplanetblue.com.
The website says that it sells clothes for "musicians, muses, models, writers and designers. " From what I can tell, that means "wealthy whores from Southern California."

Planet Blue has answered my most fervent prayer: That I be allowed to wear my flannel jammies as respectable day clothes. Here is their solution: A flannel dress (or DRAMMIE - half DRESS, half JAMMIE).
They also sell fantasticly yak-looking furry vests. YAK ATTACK!!!!!!! NO NEED 4 SHIRTS W/FUR ON BOOBZ!!
Other models have cast away their pants:
They also sell everyday wear like this jewel and feather dress:
What's really freaking me out, though, is that the model below is wearing a poncho with THE SAME PRINT AS A GYPSY SCARF DRESS-UP OUTFIT MY SISTERS' AND I HAD AS CHILDREN!!! WHY IS THIS MODEL USING TIME MACHINES AND STEALING FROM MY PAST!!!!! DOESN'T SHE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN USE TIME MACHINES TO STEAL FROM CHILDREN??????
In other news, isn't the "plum" dress below very tasteful?
See, now that I'm employed, I use words like "tasteful" and "splendid!" as in "what a tasteful and splendid file cabinet!"

1 comment:

annie said...

I'm just waiting for the time to come when I can wear a fur vest and no pants and call it day. A splendid day.