Thursday, October 16, 2008

Take a Stand on Fake-Ass Hair Jewelry

Pour another litre of hooch - we have a lot to talk about.

First: This weekend is the wedding of ZOE (a cousin of me, Hank, Lily, etc), in Austin, Texas, and the world is waiting to find out what Hank will wear. A fur sleeping bag? You never know.

While I don't have wedding outfits to suggest to y'all, I have found some special, strange accessories at PixieMarket.com.
The first thing I noticed was these boss shoes: Then I saw that they had honored my previous CROTCH PANTS POST by selling big-crotched pants:
Things took a twisted turn when I realized that they also sold hair balls:
On the site, they are really called "hair balls" and they are sold for $275. WERF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
They sell other hair-cessories, too, including this hair necklace:
Here is a picture of a model brushing out her hair necklace:
Here is a picture of a model wearing hair earrings, AKA "hair-rings," "herrings."
All of the hair jewelry is made of real human hair which is good - FINALLY, some F-DAMN STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT HAIR JEWELRY. I am SO CROTCHETY SICK OF PEOPLE TRYING TO PASS OFF THEIR FAKE-HAIR JEWELRY AS IF IT WAS MADE OF REAL HUMAN HAIR.

If I can't get jewelry made of real hair I WILL SUSPEND MY CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put THAT in your hat and fluff it!
Hair has approved this message.

No comments: