Friday, September 5, 2008

Support MARLA's BAGS 2008!!!!!!!!

In addition to being a total asshole and a militaristic slut, MARLA DAVIS is a great artist and makes BAGS that you should BUY!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit Marla's online St-Whore-House!!!!!!!

LOOK! THIS BAG CELEBRATES HELENA BONHAM CARTER'S CRAZY TURN IN "FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!"THIS BAG FEATURES BOBBY DYLAN!!!!!!! I'm running into a problem here because after all these years of being sarcastic I can't tell if I'm communicating my earnest support of Marla's wares.
TAKE TWO:
GUYS - IT'S PIPPI! I'M BEING SERIOUS NOW - BUY MARLA'S SHIT!!!!!!! SUPPORT HER BIZ!!!!!!!!

No, no. That sounded sarcastic, too. I think "shit" was the wrong word. Ok, I'm going to try again:

TAKE THREE:
GUYS! LOOK! THIS BAG FEATURES THE BAND "BRIGHT EYES!!!!!!" GIVE MARLA YOUR MONEY AND BUY HER BAGS!!! SHE'S A VERY, VERY NICE PERSON!!!!!!!!! MARLA, I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A SLUT!!!!!!!
Ok, that was it. Keep Take 3!

No - seriously!!!! I mean it!!!!!! Marla is nice - seriously!!!!!!!!
C'mon!!!!!!! I'm serious this time!!!!!!! Give Marla all your frickin' cash!!!!!!!!!!
She's a big slut so she'll reward you handsomely for your purchase WINK WINK WINK WINK WINK -
MARLA!!! I'M SORRY I CALLED YOU A SLUT!!!! I just thought it would be good for business!!!!!!!!!

MARLA!!!!!!! BAGS is a euphemism for BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: