Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

I signed a lease today so now it's official: Pippi lives in NYC. Look out, city! I'm here and I'm addicted to television!

To show the world I'm serious, I'm going to wear this dress for the next seven days:
After the stink sets in, I'll subtly flip my new neighbors the bird by wearing this bird-themed ensemble:
New York Times headline:
"PIPPI, THANK G-D YOU'RE HERE!"

New York Post:
"NYC SHITS A BRICK: PIPPI ARRIVES IN THE CITY"

Some other paper:
"IRAQ WAR SOMETHING SOMETHING!"

USA Today:
"ALL OTHER STATES CRY, PIPPI PICKS NYC!"

Pippi's B-Friend:
"ALTHOUGH WE ARE STANDING IN THE KITCHEN WE ARE ALSO STANDING IN THE LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOM BECAUSE OUR APARTMENT IS SO FUCKING SMALL!"

Pippi:
"I INVENTED THE INTERNET!"

1 comment:

annie said...

I figure that instead of you guys buying something for me to sleep on when I come visit, I can just sleep in the shape of a square with one side missing on top of your entire kitchen.