Friday, August 10, 2007

Simplicity is Key

Listen here, friends.
I'm going to tell you this for your own good: You're supposed to have one pair of earrings that no one can complain about. I have helped you by picking some out:Then you can wear a trash bag splatter-painted with poo and you will still have one slightly reserved-looking item on. Simplicity! That's what I always preach!

Here is an exchange that might result from wearing these earrings:

PEEP: Your dress is... large.

YOU: But just look at my earrings!

PEEP: I can't see them under your big hair.

YOU: Who? I can't hear you from under my big hair. Talk into this tin can!

PEEP: Why did you bring all these cats to my party?

YOU: HUH?

PEEP: HOW COME YOU HAVE ALL THESE CATS ON LEASHES?

YOU: Oh! The earrings! I just threw them on! I bought them while I was Robo-tripping!

PEEP: Let's french.

See? With the earrings you can even get away with taking fashion risks like wearing these bloomers: Moo.

No comments: