Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pippi Picks Your Pedicure

DUDES -
Hanno took me to get my first pedicure today!
It was strange! Strangers rubbed my legs! It was the thrill of a lifetime!
Also: I look GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. My feet look like angels on sticks. There were 60,000 car accidents today 'cause people were trying to look at my hammin' toes. OMG, I LOOK LIKE A HUNK OF HEAVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! LORD HELP US!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO EAT MY OWN FEET WITH BBQ SAUCE!!!!!!!1

If you, too, are considering getting a pedicure for the first time, I think you should pick the same color polish I did, a slexy dark red:

OMG! 20,000 honies are going to propose to U 2day because you got 'cured just like Pippi!!!!!!!

1 comment:

annie said...

Christopher's going to have some serious competition. That competition being your addiction to freshly pedicured toes.