Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mandy Moore and Joss Stone's Daughter is Fighting for Change

I don't think this shirt is that funny but right now I think this shirt is REALLY funny:
Right now, I'm imagining that this girl is trying to really make a difference with the politics and the governmentals and so she joins a bunch of dudes and ladies who are pumped up to git out the vote. They're all wearing t-shirts like this:Or "I am still voting for Huckabee even though he dropped out because I just love a good loon," and then they're yelling,
"Yay! Vote! Yeah!"
and she's yelling,
"I CUT MY OWN HAIR! YES, I DO! I THIS MYSELF!!!! IN MY BATHROOM!!!! WITH A CLIPPERS!!!"

Also, doesn't she look like a cross between Mandy Moore and Joss Stone?
Maybe they smooshed their vagines together and made a daughter. That's where daughters come from, right? And sons come from mixing balls.

In other news: Right now, only Adam has entered the big Pippi Picks contest which means he is definitely going to win. Don't worry! There's still time for you to win the big prize!

No comments: