Friday, March 28, 2008

Thank YOU, Stationary

I am horrible at getting it together to write thank you notes. I think this is partly because I am a disorganized fool, partly because I am mean and nasty, and mostly because I NEVER have any stationary or nice-looking cards.

I'm betting that you don't have stationary, either. If you do, please send yours to me so I can write some thank you notes.

If you don't, I think you and I should get one of the following nice cards from this funny company called Ferdinand:

Option 1: Deer playing accordion

Option 2: "You Beast!" Cards Option 3: Butt cards
Option 4: WTF stationary

We are well on our way to being hella mannered!
I can't wait!
I'm going to thank EVERYONE, especially Coco and Tender Panda.

4 comments:

annie said...

I recently bought stationery so I could send a respectable thank you note to my grandmother. The last thank you note I sent was on a piece of paper shaped like Belle's dress from Beauty and the Beast.

christopher said...

Finally, I can really thank someone for teaching my deer to play the accordion!

news for caroline said...

You could always register for some thank you cards if you get married like my good friend's cousin did. But then, i imagine that writing a thank you note on them to the person who got you them would be slightly awkward.

it's a bird bird world said...

shameless self promotion: check out my own blog of greeting cards/greeting cardy potential, or as they say in france, blog de greeting cardes. in all fairness, i pretty much read your whole blog before posting this shameless, shameless plug for my own blogisness.

ps. hey ol' pal - let's hang sometime - love chloe.