Monday, March 24, 2008

Shoe Divorce

RATFINK!
In a shrewd move, all of my shoes are falling apart at the same time! WHYYYYYYYY?????

My beautiful Reebok Freestyles are in shreds!
They look like these but they have a silver splatter-paint design:Meanwhile, the Seychelle's flats that were supposed to be my "tidy shoes" have split open in the front. DAMN IT ALL!
Actually, they look nothing like these ones here:
What will I do now??? Go barefoot? LIE DOWN AND DIE??????
Other options:

Perforated booties:
Little animals:
Golden sneaks:
I need to get my team to stay glued to Sneaker Freaker until this is RESOLVED...
More likely: I will continue to wear my broken shoes until one gets lost in a mud pit while I am trying to retrieve my cell phone.

2 comments:

annie said...

May I recommend these lovely ladies:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18387580/c/114878.html

Harold L. Callis said...

Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your shoes! Everyone should prefer. You have a wonderful collection of fall shoes .I like black shoes. Yours are too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before. Thank you...