Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pippi Hates Your Tattoo

Pippi Pet Peeve: People with tattoos of musical notes.
Don't do it!
I know you love music! Don't proove it to me!
Exclusive Pippi Picks Interview with owner of music tattoo:

PIPPI: So, what led you to pick this tattoo?
DUDE: I LOVE music.
PIPPI: .......
DUDE: The notes symbolize my love of music.
PIPPI: What's your favorite thing about music?
DUDE: The treble clef. I love looking at it.
PIPPI: Me too.
DUDE: Do you want to get tattooed together?
PIPPI: I thought I didn't, but now I do...
DUDE: Pippi, you are like beautiful music to me. I want to give you this golden treble clef.
PIPPI: Yes! I am going to sell it! To collectors! Gold collectors!
DUDE: Now I am going to get a tattoo of the word "BELIEVE" across my back.
PIPPI: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

For information on Pippi-approved tattoos, click here for a blast from the Pippi Picks archives.

1 comment:

annie said...

I wish you had told me this before. I just got music notes tatooed on my eyelids so when I blink people know how much I love music. I love music even more when I'm asleep!